The Manufacturers Directory is an online, searchable database of Newfoundland and Labrador (NL) manufacturers.
Whether you are a buyer, investor, manufacturer, industry or regional association, or an individual interested in expanding your knowledge of the provincial manufacturing industry, this directory offers many benefits, including:
- Online access to information on the provincial manufacturing industry
- An opportunity for NL manufacturers to promote their companies and products to a global audience, and to update their information online
- Enhanced visibility of manufacturing firms for investment attraction opportunities
- Enhanced visibility for networking and partnership prospects
- Free listing(s) for NL manufacturers.
View our tutorial for step-by-step instructions on how to use the directory, or browse through the search tips below.
Search for a Manufacturer
Add a Manufacturer (New User)
- Search the Manufacturers Directory to ensure that the manufacturer is not already included in the directory.
- If the manufacturer does not exist, click on the Login/Logout menu option and select Request User Access to register as a new user and add the manufacturer to the directory.
Add/Update Manufacturer (Existing User)
- Login to the Directory, providing your Username and Password.
- Add a manufacturer or edit an existing manufacturer.
Call (709)729-4578 or email email@example.com
- Search is not case sensitive.
- For a complete list of company names, leave all fields blank, and select “Submit”.
- Use partial spelling if you are not sure of the correct Company Name or if your search does not provide any results. For example, type "a”, select “Submit”, and you will see all names beginning with the letter “a”. Type “atl”, select “Submit”, and you will see all names that contain the letters “atl”.
- Only one field is required to search, but you can enter multiple fields.
- To search by Parent Company, Export Location, or Product, select “Find” and then “Search” to see all available options. Highlight an option (using your mouse) and Select “OK”. Select “Submit” to execute your search. You can also type directly into the “Search Criteria” field of the web dialogue box to search for a specific parent company, export location or product.
- To clear your selection from the Parent Company field, select “Remove”. To clear your selection from the Export Location or Product fields, highlight the selection you wish to remove (using your mouse) and select “Remove”.
- To search by Postal Code, enter the Postal Code as illustrated on the search screen without spaces. You can also search by partial postal code (ie. A1A).
Note 1: For the purpose of this directory, “export” means exporting to any location outside of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Note 2: Products are categorized by industry codes. For additional information on industry codes for the manufacturing sector, visit http://stds.statcan.gc.ca/naics-scian/2007/ts-rt-eng.asp?criteria=31-33.
The information in this directory has been provided as a public service by the Department of Innovation, Business and Rural Development. We cannot guarantee that all information is current or accurate. Users of the directory should verify all information before acting on it.
This directory may not include all Newfoundland and Labrador manufacturers. Participation is voluntary and the inclusion of a manufacturer does not necessarily imply endorsement by the Department of Innovation, Business and Rural Development or the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador.
To view the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador Disclaimer/Copyright/Privacy Statement visit http://www.gov.nl.ca/disclaimer.htm.
*The Manufacturers Directory is best viewed using Internet Explorer, Version 6.0 and up.